- Couch Tuber reborn– Last week we launched a brand new version of our tv publication. Not only is there a new look for the website but we also have changed the format of the articles. Rather than highlighting tv shows by their genre, each week we highlight the best, the worst, and one in between.
- ‘Bout Books redesigned– Although not undergoing a change as big as Couch Tuber, ‘Bout Books has a new look. Still featuring book reviews of recently published books, we cover many genres and all age groups. Each month a topic is highlighted with a percentage of our reviews dedicated to that topic. This month we’re focused on Halloween and have some great recommendations for our readers.
- New editor– Although the change in staff occurred in September and has been visible on our Team page, it seemed worthy of note in this column. Lori Sciame has left the role of associate editor but has stayed as a columnist. Kimberly Hays has taken the role of associate editor covering four of sections, including Circuitry, Health & Fitness, Home & Garden, and Style.
- New(ish) writer– Joe Lawrence returned to writing for us in the past month. Joe had been an original member of our team, writing for us from the summer of 2008 through early 2011. He has rejoined the team and will be writing on health, fitness, and parenting.
- More boards– One of our communications specialists has been busy over the past month, creating five new boards. These include Today’s Top TV, Feathers Fins and Fur, Health & Happiness, Tech Town, Wanderlust. These are in addition to many other fun boards. If you haven’t started following us, check us out on Pinterest today.
It’s been a busy month here, but when isn’t it a busy month? Here’s to a terrific October!