Join Peku as she shares her thoughts on what’s new and exciting at PeKu Publications this month.
Archive for March, 2016
Ending our first full week in March, things are going well at PeKu. It’s been over a month since I’ve taken on a second role (Dean of Instruction at Wasabi Academy- see last month’s post for details), and I’m pleased to report that PeKu continues to be as inspiring and engaging as it previously was.
Some great takeaways from the past month-
- Our newsletter registrations are increasing. We have many more subscribers joining all three of our newsletters. So, whether your passion is food, parenting, or holidays, we have a weekly newsletter for you. Sign up now, if you haven’t done so.
- The PeKu Pinterest boards are growing every week. We have hundreds of delicious recipes and holiday ideas for you to discover and pin.
- We are fortunate to have a team of columnists who are knowledgeable and entertaining. Every week they write articles that educate and excite me personally. I hope they do the same for you.
During March there are so many interesting topics among our publications. A sneak peek at a few of my favorites:
- Holidays Helper is publishing its second week of St. Patrick’s Day ideas this week. We always celebrate at our house with a dinner of corned beef, cabbage, and homemade Irish soda bread. I will be trying some of the decor ideas to spice things up.
- Your Parenting Info will focus on family dinners from all age perspectives during the week of March 14th. Plan on reading some great ideas to add a spark to your meals.
- Think Tasty will be helping you plan a brunch party during the weeks of March 14th and 21st. Whether you’re prepping for Easter or just a weekend gathering, we’ll have tips and recipes galore.
Make it a marvelous March with some inspiration from PeKu!